Trouble is, they are losing tens of millions a year.
Madison Wisconsin is not longer going to buy power from them. Madison is buying power from PV owners and running their own natural gas turbines.
Do you think they will run this plant to the epitome of safety, or do you think they will cut corners?
They want to sell this thing, to some slum lord.
Great, slumlords running nuke plants.
Yah der Eh, why not pound a few brewski's while running dat plant
Trouble been there a long time
Up for sale....hmmm, Wisconsin pays like 12 cents for electricity, I guess nukes can't run for 12 cents even when the infrastructure was bought at bargain basement prices.
I see---a power uprate--nice, why not throw a blower on that biiiaacch too....
List of reactors and problems from the 1990's
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...