See those blogs on my blog list, some of the best.
For some places like ENENEWS, SKF, Big Arnie, they are providing information that you cannot get on main stream media. There is no charge for this hard work.
They can get advertising revenue from their websites, and this might be modest, but it helps, there are costs and time involved.
Consider visiting sponsors that catch your eye and have products you might use. The blogs get financial benefit even if you don't purchase. Like a TV ad, you don't have to buy, but the advertiser pays to get their message out. I sure wish that more HEPA filters, radiation detectors, and the like started advertising on these sites, we can really use that stuff.
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...