OK I figured it out. How to deal with TEPCO. First Nationalize them, stripping back pension rights to anyone 2 tiers up from working technician level and up. Strip those back 10 years, so they have to keep working at least 10 more years, even if otherwise ready to retire.
Spin off TEPCO into PEPCO Peoples Electric Power Company. And have it be owned literally by the People of Japan, not the government, really owned by the people with the Gov acting as managing agent under the direction of a board of director comprised of the people. No TEPCO personnel even if already retired would be allowed on the board of directors. To get the expertise, they would be allowed to hire for 3 of 9 Board of Director positions from anywhere, including out of country if needed or desired.
ALL of the profits of PEPCO would go towards compensating the victims of the nuclear disaster-- for 90 years, the point at which the Strontium will be 12.5% as strong as now. Fukushima would receive the most, but the adjacent prefectures would receive appropriate amounts also as determined by the board of directors.
A trust fund would be set up with segregated money to fund the health care expenses of those affected. The trust fund would survive the PEPCO in case PEPCO failed.
The focus of the money would not be on moving people back, but on helping people find a productive and safe life. This include costs for relocation and retraining, especially in renewable energy industries.
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...