Kind of the question of the year. We know that tens of tons of Uranium and thus alot of plutonium were launched into the air.
In case you missed it---the density, volume, and mass are calculated in no uncertain terms here--this is the 80,000 lb gorilla in the room. It is the death knell of Nuke. It may not kill off the earth from this one event, but the results are still going to be tragic. Thrive? Hell just be glad to be alive.
How dangerous is this?
I have heard that one particle in your lungs will guarantee kill you. I don't believe that.
A Green Road did a study on plutonium and they use NukeTruth calcs for dispersion quantities.
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...