First reported by Asahi
And here is the TEPCO website where they show this photo also, in case you think that maybe Asahi Newspaper played with it, they didn't
Check out this photo which is in the link above
But wait this gets even more curious. TEPCO also post a video of the bots trip through building 2. 6 video's actually. And you can tell when the robot takes a high resolution photo, it stops and 16 blocks snap off.
In the second video, which is 27MB zipped (thus too large for me to post using BOX), but which you can download, and at the exact moment that the Bot is in place to take the photo in question (the one above that got photoshopped), the video mysteriously jumps to a completely different picture, and then return to it's normal position on the re-fueling deck---the position just past where that picture was taken.
No joke, chicken skin stuff.
It is roughly at 4:25 into the WMV video. This is also at 68:36 in the mission timer as shown in the picture.
You can download the video at the TEPCO site, and play it,
then scroll down to February Archive and click on that
then go to
when you get to the right time in which the angles and distance from the refueling crane are correct, the mystery jump occurs.
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...