Iam335, I have pondered this question alot, done hours of calcs, viewed all the pictures I could easily obtain.
It appears that the Reactor 3 is completely gone, just a few scraps of yellow metal in the rubble. If this is true, then would the SFP have blown up in the same instance, or at a different time and if so, where is that evidence?
Or alternately, if the SFP blew up could it have completely destroyed the reactor (like 3" to 8" thick steel), or caused the reactor to simultaneously blow up too?
Riddle me this, answer me thus and here if you would...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...